My Portfolio

Monday, October 4, 2010

Price change for oil portraits

painting - photo
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64916254/portrait-painting-in-oil-wedding

I have decided to reduce my prices for portraits painted in oil. The price starts with a base of $200 that includes one person and a background. If you have more than one person, add $100 for each additional person in the picture. I feel like that is a little more reasonable than my original price of $200 per person. I do not want to scare away customers.
The reason that I charge per person is, with each person there is a new challenge. More paint waste, and more hours involved. When you buy a portrait from me, you get a completely personal experience. I send you update photos after each stage for your approval. If you ever feel that something does not look quite right, feel free to let me know. I love compliments, but letting me know when you are not completely satisfied allows me to give you exactly what YOU want.



1 comment: