My Portfolio

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Will resume painting soon...

I have been sick, like really sick for about a week now. Some sort of horrid cold like sickness my daughter brought home from kindergarten. I'm pretty sure it will require an exorcism for these germs to leave my body. Well my husband just brought home a shot of something he calls "Marci's Mexican voodoo cure". I took the shot and now even my hair is burning! I have no idea what was in it, but it was a little like taking a shot of corrosive acid, liquefied habanero peppers, and fire. I sure hope it makes me feel better, because that will be the only way it was worth it. Before I got sick I was waiting for the paint to dry so I could add to my Picasso reproduction. I used Alizarin red which takes a long time to dry, over a month! That combined with Halloween has put a hold on my painting. I am beginning to feel better and I hope to get back to work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment